“We provide comprehensive legal support in the field of Immigration law and acquiring work permits in Russia for highly qualified specialists.”
Companies often need to invite foreigners to work, some of them are highly qualified foreign specialists (HQS). The whole process of obtaining a work permit for a HQS requires professional preparation of a large number of paperwork and constant communication with the Immigration service.
Obviously, obtaining a work permit for a HQS has its own details. On the one hand, this type of work permit has obvious advantages, such as:
- the processing time is usually no more than 3 weeks;
- registration without the need to receive quotas;
- the employer does not need to file for permission to hire and use foreign workers;
- it is not required to post a vacancy in the territorial employment center and submit information about the vacancy;
- it is allowed for HQS not to file for the Immigration registration when entering the Russian Federation for a period of less than 90 days;
- there is no need to provide a document confirming your knowledge of the Russian language;
- a work permit for HQS can be issued for up to 3 years;
- HQS can file for a residence permit for him/her and accompanying members of the family (for the duration of the employment contract and work permit with the status of HQS).
At the same time, there are a number of peculiarities that must be taken into account. For example:
- hiring a HQS to work implies that such an employee will receive a salary in the amount of at least 167 thousand rubles a month;
- when applying for a work permit, the position must be selected from the All-Russian Classifier of Workers' Professions, Employee Positions and Wage Grades (OKPDTR);
- the employer is obligated to notify the Immigration service on a quarterly basis concerning the fulfillment of obligations to pay salaries to the HQS;
- the employer is obligated to provide the HQS with obligatory medical and social insurance, as well as health insurance to the family members of HQS who arrived with him/her;
- the employer is obligated to notify the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of the conclusion or termination of the employment contract with the HQS within 3 working days from the date of the conclusion / termination of such an agreement;
- an employment contract with a HQS can come into force only after receiving a work permit.
In order to avoid difficulties in obtaining a work permit for HQA and the risks of prosecution, professional legal support is required.
Lawspells specialists and consutants are ready to advise you at any time on all aspects of acquiring permits for HQS, as well as organize the entire process and obtain such permits for you in the amount needed.
Contact Lawspells Law Firm for professional legal support in the area of receiving work permits for high qualified specialists in Russia.
Do you need more detailed information?
We can provide relevant recommendations for you.You will receive professional legal advise and support. Just indicate keywords (e.g. "work permit").