“We provide comprehensive legal support in the field of migration law and obtaining work permits in Russia for highly qualified specialists.”
Companies often need to invite foreign workers to work, one of which is highly qualified foreign specialists (HQS). The whole process of obtaining a work permit for a HQS requires the qualified preparation of a large number of documents and constant communication with the migration service.
Obviously, obtaining a work permit for a HQS has its own nuances. On the one hand, this type of work permit has obvious advantages, such as:
- the processing time is usually no more than 3 weeks;
- registration without the need to obtain quotas;
- the employer does not need to obtain permission to attract and use foreign workers;
- it is not required to post a vacancy in the territorial employment center and submit information about the vacancy;
- for videoconferencing is allowed not to get up on the migration registration when entering the Russian Federation for a period of less than 90 days;
- you do not need to provide a document confirming your knowledge of the Russian language;
- a work permit for videoconferencing can be issued for up to 3 years;
- HQS can issue a residence permit for itself and accompanying members of their family (for the duration of the employment contract and work permit with the status of HQS).
At the same time, there are a number of features that must be taken into account. For example:
- Hiring a HQS to work implies that such an employee will receive a salary in the amount of at least 167 thousand rubles a month;
- when applying for a work permit, the position must be selected from the All-Russian Classifier of Workers' Professions, Employee Positions and Wage Grades (OKPDTR);
- the employer is obliged to notify the migration service on a quarterly basis about the fulfillment of obligations to pay salaries to the HQS;
- the employer is obliged to provide the HQS with compulsory medical and social insurance, as well as to provide the HQS and his family members who arrived with him with voluntary health insurance;
- the employer is obliged to notify the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of the conclusion or termination of the employment contract with the HQS within 3 working days from the date of the conclusion / termination of such an agreement;
- an employment contract with a HQS can come into force only after obtaining a work permit.
In order to avoid difficulties in obtaining a work permit for videoconferencing and the risks of prosecution, professional legal support is required.
Lawspells specialists are ready to advise you at any time on all aspects of obtaining permits for videoconferencing, as well as organize the entire process and obtain such permits for you in the required quantities.
Contact Lawspells Law Firm for professional legal support in the field of corporate law in Russia.
Find out more about out services. .
Need more information regarding legal services in Russia?
We can provide relevant recommendations for you. Just indicate keywords (e.g. "business management structure ").