“We help to avoid the risks associated with errors in the design of relations with employees.”
The main task of labor legislation is to create the necessary legal conditions and regulate labor relations between the employer and his staff.
In accordance with the Labor Code of Russia, the employer is obliged to formalize labor relations with the employee in writing, by concluding an employment agreement.
Depending on the nature of the work, the employer is also obliged to take a number of actions and draw up a number of internal documents in relation to the employee, aimed at complying with labor legislation:
- send the employee for a medical examination before hiring (if there are grounds);
- receive an application for employment and personal documents of the employee;
- to familiarize the employee with the local regulations of the company;
- conclude a liability agreement (if there are grounds);
- issue an order for employment;
- make a record of employment in the work book;
- issue personal cards, employee's personal file;
- ensure the storage of documents in the employee's personal file, etc.
Lawspells will help you understand the complexities of HR workflow when registering labor relations with any categories of workers, as well as when changing such relations or dismissing employees.
We regularly advise our clients on labor law issues and help to avoid the risks associated with errors in the design of relations with employees.
Contact Lawspells Law Firm for professional legal support in the field of corporate law in Russia.
Find out more about out services. .
Need more information regarding legal services in Russia?
We can provide relevant recommendations for you. Just indicate keywords (e.g. "business management structure ").