“We help ensure that businesses comply with labor laws and prevent labor disputes.”
All companies and entrepreneurs are participants in labor relations, in connection with which issues in the field of labor law constantly arise in their activities.
Solving the issues of compliance of business activities with Russian labor law requires a quick response and the availability of practical experience and knowledge in the field of labor law.
Timely legal support on the regulation of labor relations is necessary to prevent labor disputes with employees and helps to avoid the risks of being prosecuted for violation of labor laws.
Our specialists have extensive experience in resolving issues in the field of labor relations regulation. We regularly advise HR professionals and business leaders regarding their compliance with labor laws.
Lawspells will provide you with professional legal support and advice on:
- registration for work, transfer and change of working conditions of personnel;
- layoffs and staff reductions;
- registration of labor relations with foreign workers;
- application of migration legislation and responsibility of foreign workers;
- staff compliance with labor discipline;
- temporary suspension of labor functions;
- the use of hired personnel (secondment, outstuffing);
- labor protection;
- taxation in labor relations;
- protection of personal data of employees;
- application of material liability of employees;
- application of responsibility for violation of labor legislation;
- and many other issues arising in the field of labor relations regulation.
We will help you ensure that your business complies with labor laws, prevent the occurrence of a labor dispute or resolve it with the most acceptable result for you.
Contact Lawspells Law Firm for professional legal support in the field of corporate law in Russia.
Find out more about out services. .
Need more information regarding legal services in Russia?
We can provide relevant recommendations for you. Just indicate keywords (e.g. "business management structure ").