“We help to minimize risks when structuring foreign trade transactions and concluding contracts, and also represent interests of the participants in such transactions, government agencies, banks and third parties.”
Participants in foreign economic activity regularly face a large number of issues related to structuring, concluding and executing transactions, interaction with counterparties, government agencies or banks.
The participation of professional specialists in the fulfillment of international trade activity guarantees a competent approach to the conclusion of foreign trade deals and allows you to simplify and speed up their implementation as much as possible. Lawspells specialists have significant experience in resolving issues concerning legal support for foreign economic activity. We provide the following services:
- assessment of possible risks and tax consequences associated with foreign economic activity;
- choice of the model of foreign economic transaction and methods of its fulfillment;
- analysis and preparation of contracts in the frame of foreign trade actions, taking into account the requirements of international legal acts, norms of customary international law, and Incoterms;
- representation of interests when interacting with counterparties, government agencies, banks;
- legal support related to the prevention and settlement of conflict situations associated with the fulfillment of foreign trade activity;
- representing clients in courts in resolving disputes related to foreign economic activity;
- other services in all aspects of foreign economic activity.
We help our clients to minimize the risks associated with mistakes made when structuring foreign trade transactions and concluding contracts, as well as represent their interests when interacting with participants in such transactions, government agencies, banks and third parties.
Contact Lawspells Law Firm for professional legal support in the area of international trade activity of your business.
Find out more about out services.
Do you need more detailed information?
We can provide relevant recommendations for you. Just indicate keywords (e.g. "UK Bribery Act" or "export contract").